Distance selling terms and conditions
We, Jumponthevape Ltd of Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX (“the Supplier/We”), offer to supply goods and/or services to the Consumer (“You/Your”) under the principles of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
A contract is considered to be a ‘distance contract’ where contact between the Supplier and You makes exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment at which the contract is concluded. A contract is concluded at the point where We have made an offer to You, You have accepted that offer and You have made either partial or full payment.
This is in addition to your other statutory rights. It is the Supplier’s responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights and to carry out services with reasonable care and skills.
As the Supplier, prior to the conclusion of the contract, We will provide You with:
- The full company name, postal address and contact details
- The total price of the goods and/or services including all taxes
- The main characteristics of the goods and/or services
- Delivery costs where appropriate
- The arrangements for payment, delivery or performance (where appropriate) and the time that We will take to deliver the goods or perform the services
- Any additional costs for using a specific means of distance communication
- The period for which the offer or price remains valid
- Where appropriate, the minimum duration of the contract, in the case of contracts for the supply of goods or services to be performed permanently or recurrently, or the fixed duration of the contract
- Where a deposit is required, any applicable terms and conditions
- A copy of the complaints-handling policy
By the point of collection or delivery, We will have advised You of any after-sales services or guarantees that are supplied with the goods or services and any applicable conditions.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days after:
- The conclusion of the contract, in the case of services
- The day on which You acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by You acquires, possession of the goods
To exercise the right to cancel, You must inform the Supplier of Your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can contact the Supplier at:
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for You to send Your communication concerning Your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If You cancel this contract, We will reimburse to you all payments received from You. We may make a deduction from the refund if the goods have lost value due to unnecessary handling or damage or if the product is returned to us due to an incorrect address or unpaid duty fee.