Voopoo - TPP Vape Coils 3 Pack
Compatible with a range of Voopoo kits, including the Voopoo TPP Pod Tank, Voopoo Drag-X Plus, Drag 3 Kit, Drag S Pro Kit & Drag X Pro Kit (Not compatible with Drag X)
- Mouth to lung or direct to lung vaping
- Multiple coil build types
- Plug and pull fitting
- Resistance: 0.3ohm DM4 (Wattage Range: 32w-40w) Recommended for use with Sub Ohm Vaping Kits with an e-liquid of above 60% Vegetable Glycerine
- Resistance: 0.15ohm DM3 (Wattage Range: 80w-100w) Recommended for e liquids above 60% Vegetable Glycerine
- Resistance: 0.2ohm DM2 (Wattage Range: 40-60w) Recommended for use with High VG E Liquids 70% or higher.
- Resistance: 0.15ohm DM1 (Wattage Range: 60w-80w) Recommended for use with advanced Sub Ohm Vaping Kits. For best results, we recommend a high VG e-liquid that's 70% VG or higher. This coil produces very big vapour clouds.
- Compatible with most Voopoo Drag Vape Kits/Pods
We would also recommend reading our article on How To Make My Vape Coil Last Longer
Important Information About Sub Ohm Vaping
Any coil that registers below 1.0 Ohm, is known as a sub ohm coil. This is only recommended for advanced vapers. We advise this because they will require more power to use properly, which will be provided by an advanced vape kit.
Sub Ohm coils produce larger amounts of vapour. To support this we recommend you use e-liquids that are 60% VG or higher. Due to the large amounts of vapour that are created, we advise that you do not use an e-liquid that has higher than a 6mg nicotine strength.